We have managed to secure a discounted rate for this session with Marshall Goldsmith on 21st July for our network. Use this link to register: http://tiny.cc/selectmg
Many leaders today face a very challenging work environment. Dr Marshall Goldsmith will connect virtually with our community of elite professionals, with a goal to help each one honestly face the reality that exists and make the best of it.
Topic: What Makes Leaders Thrive In The Midst Of Disruption
Date & Time: Tuesday 21st July 2020 From 7 pm to 9.30 pm (IST)
Location: Virtual Event
In this high impact virtual master class, Dr Goldsmith will build upon both Eastern and Western philosophy – and give participants an approach to today’s crisis called Pragmatic Optimism.
He will then share a proven approach to coaching that has been used successfully with many of his major CEO clients – and that is particularly useful today. Finally, Dr. Goldsmith will do his best to answer as many questions from participants as time allows.
- How to be an optimistic yet pragmatic Leader.
- How to lead by example
- How to become a more effective leader in the midst of chaos
- How to keep your team motivated and energized.
- How to communicate transparently in sensitive times
- Insights and examples of other global leaders
- Become a more inspirational leader
- Make a more informed decision with increased confidence
- Increase the learning capacity of your whole organization
- Effectively lead a proactive self-assured team
- Increase resilience and the adaptability of the organisation
About Dr Marshall Goldsmith
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is the only two-time Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World. He has also been recognized as the World’s #1 Executive Coach and a Top Ten Business Thinker for the eight consecutive years. He is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of Triggers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.